Sometimes it may happen that you can’t stop yourself to see your closest one’s story and at the same time you want him not to know that, you have viewed their stories, for doing this you have to remove the viewing notification from their “viewer’s list”.
Hide Accidentally Viewed Someone’s Instagram Story
Trick 1. Simply block that Instagram profile from your profile
- Open Instagram and go to the stories section.
- Open the particular story, which you have just watched, and tap the profile icon, which is in the top left corner of your phone screen.
- After opening that profile, tap the three “dot” icons in, top right corner of your phone screen.
- Simply Tap on ‘block”. (Remember: Sometimes it seems odd to block someone from your profile but if you want to unseen your viewed notification then you have to do it, man! )
- After blocking that profile your viewed notification will be automatically removed from that person’s “viewer’s list”.
- Now, unblock the person anytime. But it is suggested to unblock after 24 hours, so that, his or her story will be expired automatically.
- Simply “Follow” that account again.
- Regretfully, as you have blocked the person, it means you’ve also removed him or her from your following list.
- Moreover, unknowingly you have got an unfollow from their account. it may also decrease your no of followers.
- So yes, you have to follow this account if you don’t want to make any difference.
- If that account is private then you have to wait for their acceptance of your “follow request”.
- Absolutely, they will get a notification at the moment, when you follow that account.
Trick 2:(sliding method)- Hide Accidentally Viewed Someone’s Instagram Story
- Open Instagram and Choose the story which is just after that person’s story which you want to see without giving him any hint.
- After choosing, simply tap on that story, and after opening the story, again tap on it for making it pause.
- Now you have to move the current story so that half of the story, which is right before, is visible to you.
- Don’t try to slide the current story more, then your viewing notification will have appeared in their “viewer’s list”
- Now simply slide left and leave the current story in its previous condition
Trick 3. Hide Accidentally Viewed Someone’s Instagram Story
using the “Story Save” app
- Download the “story save” application from the above download link and open the application.
- Log in with your Instagram username and password.
- After this, you will get a page where your friends and your Instagram stories will pop up. Simply choose that person’s story whom you want to see actually.
- Tap on the story and watch it. ( They will not get any hint, that you have watched their Stories. Cool, right? )
- They will get you to view the notification, only when you allow the mention option, by tapping the “eye icon” which is next to the username.
- Open Instagram and check that person’s Insta story for your safety. There will be a multi-colored ring over their story.
- You don’t have to worry about they really get a notification or not.
- The application sometimes contains ads, which can make you feel a little awkward.
- You can unsee someone’s Instagram story after viewing it”.
Trick 4. Hide Accidentally Viewed Someone’s Instagram Story –
How to be Hidden if Viewed Instagram Story?
- Open any of this above-given website from any browser from your smartphone or pc.
- Type the user name of that particular Instagram profile in the given section, whose Instagram story you want to see without them knowing.
- After this, Tap on the listed profile for viewing the IG Story.
- Now, you will get all the Media files and can directly watch or download Images or Videos from the given download links just below these files.
- Using online tools you need not log in with your Instagram account, as a result, you can only view the Stories of Public Instagram profile.
- If you want to see the story of any profile which is in a private mood, alas, you can’t see them.