In this digital world if you have multiple websites and want to send traffic on them, then the Instagram bio link can be a crucial part to redirect a huge amount of audience to those websites. Today I will be sharing with you the trick by which you can add not only one but exactly “2 websites on Instagram bio”.
Most of the people at only one redirected link on Instagram bio.but just imagine if you can add to redirected links inside your Instagram bio then what would be the efficiency of your work.
One of the most important elements you can add to your bio is a link. This is where you’ll be promoting your audience to go, so it could be to your website, online store, or another social channel. Whatever the case, it has to be well-thought-out.
A Case Study:
Personally, I use multiple social media but inside Instagram
, I have quite a good amount of followers respect to other social media. So I want my audience to visit the other social media through Instagram. When they will appear in my Instagram account they will view the Instagram bio and from thereafter clicking the link will be redirected to the other social media sites. as inside Instagram by default you can add only one website link so I have decided, why not I can add multiple website links on Instagram bio. And then I found it week by week anyone can add “2 website on Instagram bio”
. An as a blogger I think most of you don’t know how to do it that’s why I am going to reveal this trick for you people. The part is that it’s really easy and you’ve already got everything you need.I’m going to walk you through exactly how we set it up and the decisions we thought through to help you choose your links.
You can add two links on your Instagram bio by simply visiting the linktree website. You can also shorten your link through a URL shortener, bit.ly, and like this kind of website where you have to put the link of your website or any other website from where you want to redirect to your audiences and then just copy the link and paste it on this URL shortener websites. After pasting it will generate short links of the main link then paste it on your Instagram bio
Why do You need To Add Multiple Links On Your Instagram Bio?
Generally, all of us at this time use Instagram and inside your Instagram bio, there are a lot of features you can add. Instagram redirected links is one of them. But by default Instagram allows you to add only one link. Now just imagine if you could add your YouTube link Facebook link WhatsApp link LinkedIn link Twitter link website link like this on your bio then how much you will be benefited right?
So, to solve this kind of issue multiple links are used to redirect your audience to all your social sites from Instagram only. I hope it’s clear to you now let’s understand how to add links. Multiple links not only help you to increase followers but also increase your authority. When you search your Instagram account on Google, You will get other social media links, which belongs to you.
How To Add Links On Instagram Bio?
I think we all know how to add links inside your Instagram bio but those who I have newly installed Instagram and don’t know about how to add links inside Instagram bio for them I am giving it you can follow it. Adding a link to Instagram is really simple. All you need to do is:
Step 1: Head over to your profile: You’ll be able to access your profile through the person icon. On the desktop, this will be in the top-right hand corner of your screen, and in the mobile app, you’ll see it along the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Go to your editing settings: Besides your username, you’ll see an “edit profile” button. By clicking on that, you’ll be able to customize or edit any of the information you can see on your main profile page- not just the link.
Step 3: Add your link: Third from the top, you’ll see a form field labeled “website”- here’s where you’ll be adding your link.
Note:The links which you will provide that don’t need to belong to you. The links can be anything, fully depending upon you.
What Type Of Links You Should Add On Instagram Bio?
Now, let’s talk about the type of link you need to be added to give you the best chance at converting profile visitors to happy customer.I’m here to tell you, there are quite a few. And the difference between them is very important. Obviously, you’re not going to want to have a long, ugly URL sitting underneath your perfectly created worded Instagram bio, which means you’re going to want to opt for a short link.
Within short links, you have a choice between what’s known as a Generic Shot URL (like butt.ly or teeny URL) and a custom short URL (or a branded link like Your Brand is/Better).
The best way to get people to click outside of Instagram has always been to ‘add value’, it’s a pretty big ask to stop people from scrolling for two seconds, and this doesn’t change, you’re still going to have to get people to click your link and add the same amazing amounts of value.
How To Add 2 Links On Instagram Bio?
I’m going to walk you through exactly how we set it up and the decisions we thought through to help you choose your links. And by the way, have we mentioned yet that the links are also trackable so you can see which links are actually performing.
“Linktree” – Multiple link addion tool
Linktree is one of the most used multiple link additional tools for Instagram. You can see the traffic you pass through the links, but that’s it; it’s just a hit counter. You also have to pick from one of their themes with the free version. There are two versions or plans of linktree. The free version provides normal features. But the other version (PRO) is not free, you have to pay $6 to have this plan. After activating this plan you will get more links, detailed analytics, more customizations of the created link page, and all modification of title. gives you additional analytics, customization of the link page, and title. The best thing which I personally prefer is, if you are adding a video link like YouTube, then this app will produce an autoplay video, each time when someone opens the bio link (linktree) they will get an auto-play video playing continuously until they tap the link. Using this website you can easily Add Two Links On Instagram Bio.
Let’s understand how you can use a link tree to add multiple websites. Just follow the steps one by one to understand it better.
- Step 1: In your browser search for linktree.
- Step 2: After opening Link free click on Get started for free.
- Step 3: Providing Email address, username, and password create a link tree account.
- Step 4: Now, provide your name and some features which you like and after that select, you are not a Robot option to save your details.
- Step 5: According to your choice select the plan. If you want to select free e then you will get some limited features. But once you can pay monthly $6 then you will get a pro version of Link free fire you can get multiple options which will be e beneficial for you if you want more from Linktree.
- Step 6: Now click on the Resend verification link, to verify your linktree account from an email.
- Step 7: You will get an email from the link tree open the email and click on verify email.
- Step 8: After verifying the linktree account click on Add new link to create multiple links. First, inside the title section give a proper title like YouTube Facebook, etc, and just below the put, the links from the websites with https included.
Note: If you put a wrong URL then you will get a red symbol next to your title so that you can verify your link is correctly provided or not. if the link is correct then you will be getting a green tick like the image.
- Step 9: After providing all the links click on copy, to copy the linktree.
- Step 10: Open Instagram and go to Edit profile then inside the website section, paste the link.
You are all set, just click on the link and it will be redirected to the linktree site, which you have created. Tap on the link according to your choice and you will be redirected to that website.
And it’s done, this was the entire procedure on how you can add multiple links or like to a website on Instagram bio. It is too simple right?. Yes, I know so now let’s have a look at how you can customize your Linktree profile.
How To Customise Link Tree Account?
Customizing a linktree account is very simple, if you have already created in linktree account, then you can customize this account within a few seconds. Follow the steps one by one to understand easily.
- On the first page, you have to put your links one by one.
- Just beside links you will get the Appearance tab inside the appearance tab you can add the link tree profile icon and you can choose a proper theme for your linktree, which will be seen by the audience.
- Inside Settings, you will get some options to provide the users with a warning if you want to redirect them to some warning contents.
- PRO section is for the pro users if you buy the pro plan of linktree then you can access this option inside Pro you will get lots of features provided by linktree.
What Are The Features Of Your Added Links/Websites?
The links are memorable- Having a memorable link in your Instagram bio means that even if passersby choose not to click on your link at that moment in time, the chances of them remembering it and being able to type it directly into a browser at a later stage is way more likely than if you had a generic link with a randomly generated string of letters and numbers.
- This is important as it encourages word-of-mouth referrals, which is one of the best forms of promotion a brand can get. If someone happens to be telling a friend or colleague about something they saw on Instagram the other day and your link pops to mind, it makes the user journey super simple, which can result in happy future customers.
- The links are editable- so you can easily edit it further. People from different sources can view your websites by just simply clicking one URL. You can edit any of the destination URLs on your custom page without having to open your Instagram bio at all.
- Helps to provide in-depth analytics- With branded links, you can see anything from the time of day or date the link was clicked, whether the clicks were unique or non-unique, what browser or the device they were using- the list goes on.
- This data is super useful for seeing what types of content your prospective followers are interested in seeing, which will ultimately help you with your targeting strategy. Play around with the links you’re including to test and optimize the best path to conversion.
For example, if you’re shopping online and you look at a pair of sneakers, but you decide it’s just not the right time for you to buy them, you’ll notice that a few hours, or even days later you’ll be browsing through Face book and see an ad for that exact pair of sneakers with the caption ‘still interested?’. This is retargeting done well.
By adding your retargeting pixel to your links, you can send people to some media coverage you got on a national news site or a partnership project that’s hosted on your partner’s website and still be able to add them to your retargeting audience.
In this article, you have seen how to add 2 two websites on Instagram bio. I know these tips are really very easy for pro users, but for beginners, it will definitely help you out to sort your problem. There are other options as well, of course. In fact, if you know of one, feel free to let me know in the comments. If it has something unique about it, maybe I’ll add it to the list. I hope you like this article. If this article is helpful for you then please leave a comment in the comment section and share it with your friends. Thank you for visiting Techypaw.