Want to Delete My BIO-DATA of Deleted Instagram Account then you are in the right place. Instagram is one of the foremost popular and successful social media platforms. Moreover, sometimes all that endless scrolling is often an excessive amount of a distraction or just undesirable anymore, during which case, you’ll always delete your Instagram account. It should be noted that you simply have two options when it involves taking an Instagram hiatus.
Delete My BIO-DATA of Deleted Instagram Account
For editing or deleting the biodata, you have to do the following steps
1. Firstly, you have to login into your account again.
2. Go to your Edit Profile Option
3. Do whatever you want.
After deleting your biodata from your Instagram account, you may delete your account permanently and then nobody can access your biodata or any kind of information from your deleted account.’
If you think your break is merely temporary, you would possibly prefer to simply deactivate your account for a time. However, if you are confirmed about leaving it behind permanently, then you have to delete your account altogether. I am going to tell you about the process “How to delete your Instagram Account”
How to Delete Your Instagram Account?
1. On a desktop or mobile browser, attend the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password. you can’t delete your Instagram account via the mobile app.
2. Once logged in, attend the account deletion page.
3. From the menu at the rock bottom of the screen. Choose your reason for deleting your account. Choices range from “Too busy/too distracting” to “Concerned about my data.” If none of the choices are correct otherwise you simply prefer to not provide a reason, you’ll select “Something else.”
4. Once you’ve chosen your reason for deleting, click permanently delete my account. If you merely want to disable your account, you’ll do so by logging into your Instagram account online, opening your profile, clicking “Edit profile” on your page, and selecting “Temporarily disable my account” on the next page.
Caution: But you have to remember one thing that if you delete your account permanently then
- Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated again.
- Permanently deleted accounts will lose likes, followers, comments, posts.
Note: So according to your query, my suggestion is to choose deleted your account temporarily instead of deleting it permanently
Permanently delete Instagram account
- On your desktop, visit the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Navigate to your profile page and click on on ‘Edit Profile.’
- Select ‘Temporarily disable my account’ at the lowest of the page.
- Open the menu next to ‘Why are you disabling your account?’ and choose the selection most relevant to you.
- When prompted, re-enter your Instagram password.
- Finally, select ‘Temporarily disable the account”.
If you delete your account temporarily then you will be able to access your account again and then you can get the option for accessing your biodata which you have given in your account. So, in the future, you can edit or delete your bio as per your choice.
The Techypaw’s Line:
This article is for your security purpose that’s why any unknown person will not get your information from your account. But first of all, you must not keep any confidential bio data on your Instagram account at any time. Go through the article to get the solution to your query. Get in touch to know more tips and tricks for several kinds of technical problems. Thank You.