When it involves choosing gifts, we frequently scratch our heads on what to gift in order that the recipient makes the simplest use of it. Instead, why not let the recipient decide what he/she would really like to shop for. This is often where gift vouchers inherit the image. Instead of gifting cash, we will gift vouchers of a well-liked brand like Amazon India. When it involves using Amazon gift cards, the chances are almost infinite. So allow us to understand where to shop for Amazon gift cards and the way to redeem/use them. How to Use Amazon Voucher Code Once you purchase Amazon voucher, the redemption process is sort of simple as explained below.
A Case Study:
Nowadays, Amazon gift card is very popular as well as the amazing digital card. When technology grows up early, it’s essential to know how to use this digital card easily. Let’s see further!
How to redeem Amazon Gift Vouchers?
Once you purchase Amazon gift vouchers, the redemption process is sort of simple as explained below:
- Visit the Amazon website: amazon. in.
- Click on the “Amazon Pay” link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Add Gift Card” link.
- Enter the gift card/voucher code and click on the “Add to your balance” button.
- Your gift card amount is going to be added to your Amazon Pay balance Where are you able to use Amazon Pay balance.
Where can you use Amazon Pay balance?
You have almost infinite options for using your Amazon Pay balance as follows:
- Amazon India website: The Amazon India website lists crores of products to settle on from.
- You’ll get almost everything under the sun on the Amazon India website.
- You name it and that they have it. you’ll buy your purchases using Amazon Pay balance.
- Bill payments: need to pay your utility bills? Pay them on Amazon using Amazon Pay balance.
- Booking travel tickets: you’ll book flight tickets or bus tickets on Amazon and pay using Amazon Pay balance.
- Movie tickets: Want to catch the newest Bollywood blockbuster? Book movie tickets using Amazon PayPartner websites: you’ll use Amazon buy making payment for your purchases on Amazon partner websites in various categories including entertainment, food, travel tickets, health and fitness, home services, etc. Amazon India has quite 100 partners.
- Offline stores: you’ll use Amazon buy paying for your purchases at offline stores. immediately the offline acceptance is low but will increase soon.
Benefits of Amazon Pay
- You don’t got to use the whole balance at one go. Any unused balance will remain in your Amazon Pay wallet and may be used for subsequent purchases.
- If your entire Amazon Pay balance is insufficient to buy a sale, you’ll pay the remaining amount using the other mode of payment.
- Each Amazon gift card features a validity of 1 year. Gift cards having the earliest expiry date are used first for payments.
- You can check your balance and transaction history from the Amazon Pay link.
Limitations of Amazon Pay
- Amazon Pay balance can’t be used to purchase gift cards of other brands, for instance, MakeMyTrip, BigBazaar, etc.
- Amazon Pay balance can’t be transferred to the other account or redeemed for cash.
- You will not gain any interest in your amazon pay balance.
The Techypaw’s Line:
Amazon gift cards provide you with the simplest value for your money. Subsequent time you would like to gift someone for any occasion, choose Amazon gift cards and let the recipient decide what they need to get. We are sure, the recipient will many thanks for the gift card. I Hope, this blog will be helpful to you. Thank you!