Since 1985 in windows Notepad is being used by Microsoft positively. The 1st notepad is used in windows 1.0 and now notepad++ version 7.6 is doing great. Almost everyone knows what notepad is, and despite being an easy-looking and functioning application what quite an influence it actually possesses. Notepad takes the concept of “no-frills” to the acute. I have already discussed cool Notepad tricks in 2020. It makes up for a minimalist scratchpad for basic coding but it lacks in word-processing abilities. Apart from basic text functionality, Notepad may be a reliable repository for old-school programming languages like VBScript.
Users just perform neat little tricks means they can create simple programs to personalize Windows experiences. There are in fact better text editors out there for all you code jockeys, but Notepad is that the text editor for everybody (running Windows).
I am a software engineer and I use Notepad on a daily basis for different purposes. According to me, generally, 80% of people use Notepad as a text editor only, they don’t know the versatile spheres of it but as an experienced one, I tell you that there are lots of tricks to using Notepad, among these VBS is one of the most brainstorming procedures. I am going to share my experiences on “Notepad Tricks VBS”
1) Firstly type the following code into Notepad doc:
Dim Message, Speak
2) Next, save the file as “talk.vbs” or whatever (the important thing is that you save it as a .vbs file).
3) Then double-click on the icon to prompt a pop-up window.
4) Enter some text in the box and behold your ear holes.
1) Firstly, copy and paste the following code into a Notepad doc:
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
2) Then saves the file as a .vbs file.
3) Next Double-click on the saved file.
4) A dancing situation occurred.
5) Now, you can observe that the computer is rapidly toggling the CAPS lock, NUMBER lock, and SCROLL lock on and off (which usually lights an LED on most keyboards). This is very annoying if you want to really use your keyboard for typing. If you want to get rid of this annoying situation, you have to
a) Restart the computer or
b) Go to Task Manager and end the Microsoft Windows Based Script Host.
1) Firstly, copy and paste the following into Notepad…
name=inputbox(“What’s your name?”)
msgbox(“Have a good day, “) + name
2) Save it as Good day.vbs or any other .vbs file.
3) Enjoy the trick.
Firstly I would like to mention, this is often considered harmful for pc. Doing this might crash your computer!
****IT isn’t MY RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG****
Set owMP = CreateOBject(“WMPlayer.OCX.7”)
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
for i= 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1
Next ‘ cdrom
Reserve it as CdRomVirus.vbs.
Follow the below code and write on your Notepad.
2) Using the above code CMD, Notepad, MSPaint, MSWord will be opened.
3) Save it as Opener.vbs
You may use a calculator using the following code
msgbox(“HackTool VBS – Calculator – *”)
Using the above code and just by changing operators you also can do addition, subtraction, division and other mathematical works.
1) Follow the given code and apply it.
if pass=”Techy” then msgbox(“Correct Password!”) else msgbox(“Incorrect Password!”)
The password for this is Techy.
2) Save it as Password.vbs.
1) Follow the below code to enjoy the tricks.
2) Inside the double quote (” “) Type what you want it to say
3) Save it as Message.vbs
To make the message box as loop follow the below code –
You may save it as MessageboxLoop.vbs.
This content will give you prior information about Notepad Tricks VBS. My suggestion is that some tricks are harmful so use these tricks consciously. Read the article step by step carefully and then use it. For more queries, you may contact me through the given comment box. Lastly, Thank You to all of you.
In this digital world if you have multiple websites and want to send traffic on…
Hey, do you know it's possible to log out your Instagram account which is logged…
Instagram is a free, online photo-sharing management, and social network platform that was obtained by…
WhatsApp chats are end-to-end encrypted. This suggests that your chats are often read-only by you…
Worried about where to find your Whatsapps number? Here we go! WhatsApp is a cross-platform…