WhatsApp is one of the foremost widely-used messaging applications which works with an online connection. The chat app has 2 billion monthly users and therefore the number is merely increasing with each passing year. The Facebook-owned WhatsApp not only serves the aim of communication app but also allows users to share text, photos, videos, and animated GIFs as status.
There is a fanatical ‘Status’ tab under which a user can post also as see posts of their contacts. Your WhatsApp status disappears after 24 hours. Now, if you’re a WhatsApp user and you would like to make standing, then you’ll use this text as a reference. Here may be a step-by-step guide on the way to create, edit, and take away WhatsApp Status.
A Case Study:
Nowadays, Whatsapp is a very useful chat app used by most people. Now, a new feature is text status. To share any memorable incident, any important notices, inner incident, etc, people use this feature a lot. Now, let’s see how to write/edit text status on WhatsApp.
How to Create a Text Status in Whatsapp?
Steps you’ll follow to make Text WhatsApp Status
- Step 1: First, Press WhatsApp on your device.
- Step 2: Next, attend the Status tab
- Step 3: Here you’ve got options. You can press the Pencil icon to compose a written status update. (You can even tap Emoji to feature emoji or GIFs, tap T to select a font, tap the Colour plate icon to select a background color).
- Step 4: Once done, press the Send icon.
Your status is going to be updated. Once updated tap thereon, to view. you’ll check what percentage of people have seen the status. You can even press the Menu button on the proper side to forward, share, or delete status.
How to Edit WhatsApp Text Status Privacy Settings?
You can follow these steps to vary the privacy settings of your Text WhatsApp status:
- Step 1: once more, open WhatsApp on your device.
- Step 2: Now, attend the Status and tap the Menu icon (Three dots menu).
- Step 3: Now, from the given options press on Status privacy.
- Step 4: There are three options:
- My contacts: all of your contacts are going to be ready to view your status
- My contacts except this feature allow you to select contacts to exclude
- Only share with: this feature allows you to pick contacts to share with. Check Can Anyone See WhatsApp Status if Not in Contacts?
- Step 5: Select anybody option, as per your convenience.
That’s all you would like to know about WhatsApp Status updates. Alternatively, you’ll press the menu button within the main chats screen and open Settings > Account > Privacy > Status.
How to Remove or Delete Text Status in WhatsApp?
If you create any mistake then you’ll easily remove or delete your Text WhatsApp status updates by following these steps.
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Step 2: Next attend the Status tab.
- Step 3: Find the status you would like to delete.
- Step 4: Now, open status and tap the Eye icon that shows what percentage of people have seen the status.
- Step 5: Now, tap the delete icon.
- Step 6: A pop will appear on the screen; tap Delete to verify.
The Techypaw’s Line:
This blog explains ways to Write or Edit Text Status in WhatsApp. I hope, it will help you to know better about this new interesting feature, Our next article will be live soon. Till the keep uploading status on WhatsApp. Thank you for visiting the techypaw.